[Fwd: Re: About LAM-BIAS]

From: <pkrai_at_barc.gov.in>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 10:42:42 +0530

I have a doubt regarding USRBDX result,

I have run three cases for Photonuclear reaction,
1) With No LAM Bias card
2) With hadronic inelastic interaction length in LAM Bias card =0.03
3) With hadronic inelastic interaction length in LAM Bias card =0.0003

I am attaching usrbdx result of one way scoring of current for three cases.
for case 1) integrated neutron/pr=1.9914856e-5
for case 2) integrated neutron/pr=1.9187546e-5
for case 3) integrated neutron/pr=1.9493287e-5
Approximately similar.

But neutron distribution are totally different for these three cases.

why is the difference? I am sending you three distribution files.