Several discrete energies

From: <Kine.Johnsen_at_student.uib.no>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 10:38:17 +0200

Dear FLUKA experts,

I want to hit a water target with a proton pencil beam of different energies.

I want the beam to have a distribution of discrete energies (for
example from 110 MeV to 130 Mev) with an energy interval of (let's
say) 5 MeV. The beam with the highest energy should have the highest
weight, and the beam with the lowest energy should have the lowest
weight (given by a formula).

How can I solve this? Can I use the source.f user routine to do this?

Any help would be much appreciated :-)

Best regards,

Kine Johnsen