Flair 1.1-3 Seg faulting

From: Nicholas Bolibruch <nicholas.bolibruch_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 10:09:26 -0600

I'm having a problem while using the Geoviewer in Flair while doing a
variety of tasks but the most obvious problem is while selecting zones.
Geoviewer and Flair will just seg fault creating a dump file supposedly.
Where is this dump file stored I can't seem to find it?

According to the error reporter in Flair, these are my current library
versions.

Version : flair 1.1-3
Revision : 2531
Last Change : 2013-07-09 17:47:27
Platform : linux2
Python : 2.7.4 (default, Apr 19 2013, 18:28:01)
[GCC 4.7.3]
TkVersion : 8.5
TclVersion : 8.5
If I can get that core dump it would probably be useful. I'd post the INP
file but I keep losing the work due to the seg fault, otherwise i'm
starting from a blank INP.

Nicholas Bolibruch