Re: secondary neutron fluence

From: Anton Artamonov <Anton.Artamonov_at_oulu.fi>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 13:04:02 +0300

Hello all!

Many thanks, Alberto and Stefan

In attachment, you can see good spectrum in my case. it was counted by
Geant4. There are nice two peak. In my case, I have bad, first peak
(on LOW-NEUT curve).

I'm treining use USRTRACK, but spectrums are identical. Also, there is
absent a thermal evaporation peak, how it you can see on the spectrum
with low-mat.