Re: fluka dies for (apparently) no reason

From: Vittorio Boccone <Vittorio.Boccone_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 20:20:41 +0000

Hi Manual,
  Your problem was not unnoticed. I would ask a bit of patience. It might usually take a couple of days to solve more
articulated - non physics oriented - problems especially if some of the relevant details are not specified (complete paths etc…)

It would helpful if you could share the input f you share the disk on NFS between the machines?
Does all the machine have the same architecture and
linux version?

/fluka_compiled

Let us know.
best
V.
--
Dr. Vittorio Boccone - University of Geneva
o Address: