Flair -- overlap multiple USRBIN 1-d projections on the same plot

From: Popescu, Razvan <popescu_at_bnl.gov>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 18:28:31 +0000

Hi,

(Flair) Is it possible to combine multiple USRBIN 1-D graphs on the same plot?

For example, overlaying multiple "detectors" (usrbin 1-d projections) on the same plot, with varied line and/or point types (not a gnuplot multiplot). For now, I write my own little gnuplot scripts combining the results from several ".dat" files.

Thanks,
Razvan Popescu
Brookhaven National Laboratory