How to define a mixture of different isotopes?

From: <yyc2011_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 11:05:56 +0800 (CST)

Good morning,

Now,I have a problem to define a mixture of different isotopes.Please look at my input file bjuc.txt.In the Fluka,I want to define
Deuteron and Triton mixture.If I assume,the atomic ratio of Deuteron is 58%,and the atomic ratio of Triton is 42%.After running,.err
file shows "Nonsense compound,fraction 0.58 of medium 26 for compound".Meanwhile,I don't know how to define the name of DT
mixture.So,in the input file,I leave it blank.In a word,How to define DT mixture?

Best regards,
Chenyuan