Please check the output window for error messages from gnuplot!

From: <yyc2011_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 15:46:54 +0800 (CST)

Hi,

Good afternoon,everybody.I suffer a problem.After I run the input file bju,I try to plot.But when I click the plot button,it

shows "Please check the output window for error messages from gnuplot".The output window shows "line 0:color axis has cb coord

of -1;must be above 0 for log scale!" Could you help to see my input file? Is there any problem in it? Otherwise,I often meet

this problem(Please check the output window for error messages from gnuplot).Can you tell me why does this problem appear?

Meanwhile,how can I aviod this problem?

Yours,

Chenyuan