[fluka-discuss]: Strange error in Flair

From: <alexander.brynes_at_stfc.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 15:32:48 +0000

Hi,

I am trying to create my first input file using Flair, and an error message has begun to appear whenever I try to alter anything in this file, preventing me from changing anything. The warning message reads:

Input file <.... .inp> has changed since editing started.
Reload new version
[Yes] [No]

Selecting [No] does nothing, and so I am forced to reload the most recently saved file. I am sure there is something simple which is causing this message to appear, but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex

-- Scanned by iCritical.