Re: [fluka-discuss]: Best way to generate decay-like unidirectional electrons

From: Francesco Collamati <francesco.collamati_at_roma1.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 11:04:19 +0200

Hi Joachim, and thanks for your reply.
I see that those lines in the source routine should help to select the direction of the particle selected from the BEAM card.
So, in my case it should be the direction of my father isotopes, that i would generate still, to obtain just the decay of the isotope instead.
In other words, am I correct to suppose that generating at rest isotopes will give no importance to those lines, being the decay process itself isotropic?
or am I misunderstanding something?
Thanks again

Francesco