RE: [fluka-discuss]: Turning off biasing with RADDECAY

From: Paul Miyagawa <Paul.Miyagawa_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 13:24:34 +0000

Hi Paola and Alberto,

Thank you for your explanations. I'm using DEFAULTS PRECISIO, but I assume that any biasing introduced by that will be negated by the GLOBAL card you suggested.

If I don't use RADDECAY, is there another way I can get the e/m transport cutoff behaviour of RADDECAY WHAT(5)? I'm assuming that EMF EMF-OFF and EMFCUT apply to both prompt and decay radiation.

Thanks again,
Paul