RE: [fluka-discuss]: Turning off biasing with RADDECAY

From: Paul Miyagawa <Paul.Miyagawa_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 14:28:36 +0000

Hello Paola,

I am very much interested in delayed radiation. What I am trying to do is compare results from running two-step and one-step methods in FLUKA. At the moment I am getting discrepancies in these results, so I am trying to trace the source of these. In the two-step I believe the biasing is off, so I am trying to run one-step also with biasing off. (I tried to turn on biasing in two-step prompt radiation step using RADDECAY, but that caused FLUKA to crash.)

Cheers,
Paul