[fluka-discuss]: Point beam distribution with various particles. How to?

From: Vahan Petrosyan <vahan4033_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 14:22:45 +0400

HI
For my interest I set up a question to track a just ONE electron or few
particles simultaniously hitting the material for example ONE electron
and ONE neutron and get output secondary particles et the end of my
geometry.

For example I have iron box and one electron hits it.
Question:
1)Is it possible to get secondary particles at the end of geometry in
some data file? (wiht their coordinates and energy)
     1.1 If it possible how can one do that?
2) how can I give a fluka point charge distribution with few particles
for example 2 electrons 1 proton simultaniously?

I now that I should use user routines for case 2 but I don't know how.
If there is a good materials please advice me....

Thank You!