Re: [fluka-discuss]: Tally segment like MCNP

From: Vittorio Boccone <Vittorio.Boccone_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 16:17:55 +0000

Dear Yuanjie,
 not that I know. You can define very fine usrbdx and merge the unwanted cell together in the post-processing.
As an alternative you use custom scoring with an external function (I know Alberto Fasso will not be happy
about this suggestion :D)

Best
V.

--
!!! Please take note that my main e-mail address will not be
!!! valid anymore starting from 1st January 2014.