Re: [fluka-discuss]: Deposited energy from 70 MeV positrons on NaI

From: Vittorio Boccone <Vittorio.Boccone_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 22:22:42 +0000

Hi Mina and Luca,
  the EM part should not contain any peak. Can you give us more detail about the simulation (like the input file)?
Do you have in both simulation the same amount of material in front of the target?
How strong is the effect? Is it an effect that you can see in linear scale (macroscopic) or in log scale (small effect)?

Best
V.
--
!!! Please take note that my main e-mail address will not be
!!! valid anymore starting from 1st January 2014.