Re: [fluka-discuss]: Data Merging to create sum.lis

From: Thanasis Manousos <Athanasios.Manousos_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 14:51:35 +0100

Dear Lee,

Data merging has already been performed to your data also for USRBIN
scoring.
For USRBIN scoring the extension of the merged files is .bnn
So, the producing file of your data is the " nflux_31.bnn ".
If you want to convert it to ascii using Flair, go to "FILES" tab,
select the file that you want (in your case the " nflux_31.bnn "),
right click on it and press " To ascii ".
A new ascii file is going to be created with the extension ".lis"

Best regards,
Thanasis

--
Athanasios Manousos