[fluka-discuss]: determining cross-section- sanity check

From: Andrew Taylor <taylora_at_cp.dias.ie>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 12:20:18 +0000

Dear Fluka People,

I'm trying to do a sanity check at the moment by determining the
p-p cross-section for a fixed target set-up. However, using the
attached input file, I don't seem to get any flux recorded in my
output file (though the simulation seems to run ok).

Since I'm a newbie, I suspect my mistake is a trivial one. Could
someone more experienced take a look + highlight what's wrong?

Many thanks,
Andrew

Dr. Andrew Taylor-Castillo
School of Cosmic Physics