[fluka-discuss]: RE: setting hadronic interaction length to fixed length (LAM-BIAS)

From: Joachim Vollaire <joachim.vollaire_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 21:45:44 +0000

Hi Helmut

Using flair and the comments on the different parameters, indeed it seems that it is possible to fix the mean decay length and also to bias the hadronic inelastic interaction length in the same time. I have the impression that this option exists indeed. Still I would use different LAM-BIAS cards to avoid mixing decay length and inelastic interaction biasing and have the same results ?

Cheers
Joachim