Re: [fluka-discuss]: scoring emission products of unstable isotopes in YSO

From: Santana, Mario <msantana_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 11:23:26 -0800

Milena,

It is also my understanding that those photons (from isomers) are
included, but bear in mind that, as of now (future release may correct
that for those resulting from low energy neutron interactions),
calculation of isomeric states is not accurate, as a fixed 1:1 ratio is
assumed between ground and isomeric states.

Mario