Re: RE: [fluka-discuss]: Exchange the lower bound of the region with the upper bound of the region in EMFCUT

From: <yyc2011_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 19:43:12 +0800 (CST)

Dear Vasilis,

(1)According to your saying,I cannot exchange the upper/lower bound.When I set them in the EMFCUT card,the lower bound corresponds to the region which appears in the input file earlier;the upper bound corresponds to the region which appears in the input file later. Am I right?
(2) I don't understand your word "Always verify in the output <inputname>001.out that the thresholds understood by the code are the ones you wanted." What's your meaning? In my rl001.out,it says
       Region EMF FLUKA

          1 0 VACUUM 1 BLCKHOLE
     Ecut = 0.0000E+00 MeV, Pcut = 0.0000E+00 MeV, BIAS = F, Ray. = F, S(q,Z) = F, Pz(q,Z) = F
          2 0 VACUUM 2 VACUUM
     Ecut = 0.0000E+00 MeV, Pcut = 0.0000E+00 MeV, BIAS = F, Ray. = F, S(q,Z) = F, Pz(q,Z) = F
          3 1 CARBON 6 CARBON
     Ecut = 5.1200E-01 MeV, Pcut = 1.0000E-03 MeV, BIAS = F, Ray. = T, S(q,Z) = T, Pz(q,Z) = T
(3)You said "Use USRBIN with binary output and to be able to process the file and plot the results." I don't know your meaning.Could you give me a detailed interpretation? You know,I want to get the energy fluence figure like the attached plot.
(4)You told me I can play with the thresholds EMFCUT to kill secondary electrons.But how?Could me give me a more detailed explanation?

Thanks for your reply.Thanks for your time.Thanks for your suggestions.

Best Regards
Chen Yuan