[fluka-discuss]: pi0 particles in USERDUMP output

From: Andrew Taylor <taylora_at_cp.dias.ie>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 15:49:20 +0000

Dear Fluka people,

Firstly, I should clarify that I'm a newbie to FLUKA!
I'm trying to tag the production of pi0 particles produced inside my
detector
simulation using FLUKA. Having output the inelastic events using
USERDUMP, I can follow the photons which I think are produced through
pi0 decay.
However, I would like to know if there is some way I can be sure of the
primary
producing the photons or perhaps some way of switching of the pi0 decay.

Kind regards,
Andrew

Dr. Andrew Taylor-Castillo
School of Cosmic Physics