Re: [fluka-discuss]: PROBLEM IN RUNNIG PROGRAMME OF FLUKA

From: Thanasis Manousos <athmanou_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 11:25:58 +0100

Hi Rajat,

There might be a problem with your installation.
FLUKA tries with no success to find the random.dat file which exists in
it's parent directory.

Please define correctly the FLUPRO environmental variable using:
if you are working in a bash shell:
export FLUPRO=/pathto/fluka

or if you are working on csh or tcsh shells:
setenv FLUPRO /pathto/fluka

where "/pathto/" should be replaced with the FULL path of the directory.

For more information see here:
http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=ins_run&mm2=3

Otherwise, please check the permissions of the directory where fluka is
installed

Best regards,
Thanasis Manousos

--