RE: [fluka-discuss]: usbsuw: Problem when merging output files and Geoviwer missing

From: Anton Lechner <Anton.Lechner_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 14:03:41 +0000

Dear Lorena,

Error messages like the one you get for the geoviewer could point to the fact that a 64-bit application is trying to load ab 32-bit shared library. Could this be the problem in your case? If you upgraded your system (or did you mean another upgrade?), it would be advisable to recompile afterwards the geoviewer shared library. Concerning the first error, it is hard to judge without having more information.

Cheers, Anton