Re: [fluka-discuss]: Normalization factor in case of MAT-PROP card

From: P K SAHANI <pksfluka_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 18:19:35 +0530

Dear FLUKA users,
 I am using USRBIN, USRBDX and USRTRACK cards in my simulation. Please find
the input file in the attached document.

Besides my last query, I want to add up one more issue related to dose and
dose equivalent scoring. I have generated Energy deposition and dose
equivalent profile using USRBIN card and AUXSCORE card in my detector. But
I found that the pattern observed from the both the scoring cards is
completely different. The USRBIN(EM-ENERGY) card is showing depth dose
build up pattern as expected because of the incident high energy photon
spectrum whereas the USRBIN(DOSE-EQ) is showing a slowly decreasing
pattern. I couldn't understand this difference. The input file is attached
with this mail.

so please guide me.

Best Regards
Prasanta