RE: [fluka-discuss]: Neutron cross section

From: Jonathan Derrien <jderrien_at_ulb.ac.be>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 14:42:16 +0100

Hello Vittorio,
Thank you to trying to answer my question. Well, for neutron with energies below 20 MeV, cross-section libraries are used. These cross-sections can be seen by using the command LOW-NEUT. Have you any idea about how compute the activation cross-section thanks to the data given by LOW-NEUT?
Best,
Jonathan--