RE: [fluka-discuss]: Neutron cross section

From: Jonathan Derrien <jderrien_at_ulb.ac.be>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 19:00:16 +0100

Hello Chris,
Sorry to be not clear: of course if I talk about Bateman it is because I'm studying time evolution of activation (what I called previously just "activation"). I know the general solution of Bateman equation. But there is still a problem:
You need to know all the decay constants and if we have V51 (I want to observe V52) for example, its decay constant will be the flux(neutron/s)*N (where N is the number of V52/neutron)
Best,
Jonathan