AW: [fluka-discuss]: Extract data from Output of DETECT scoring in FLUKA

From: Anna Ferrari <a.ferrari_at_hzdr.de>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 16:01:24 +0100

Dear Duy Trinh Ngoc,

you can find a good and simple introduction to Fortran for example in:

 <http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Fortran_77_Tutorial> http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Fortran_77_Tutorial

For your needs, you can find in the manual, at command DETECT, some instructions on how to read a DETECT output.

Regards,

Anna

Anna Ferrari

Institute of Radiation Physics