Re: [fluka-discuss]: nohup.out problem

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 14:11:50 +0100

Hallo Maciej

your FLUPIX related problem is indicated in the file you attached:

"failed to create symbolic link"

Windows cannot create symbolic links, presently needed by FLUKA to run,
you have to run in a directory on the virtual hard disk of FLUPIX, and not
outside as you are doing in /media/

Best regards

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti