Re: [fluka-discuss]:

From: nikhil shetty <nikhil.nitk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 14:30:55 +0100

Hi Pratip,

One has to use kinetic energy transport cutoff to score kerma. This can be
done by setting SDUM = blank.

Here is an example from the manual:
 EMFCUT -0.002 2.E-4 1.0 1.0 15.0
 EMFCUT -1.0E-4 1.E-5 -1.0 7.0 11.0 2.0
 * A kinetic energy transport cutoff for electrons and positrons is set
 * at 100 keV in regions 7, 9 and 11 and at 2 MeV in all other regions
from 1
 * to 15. Photon transport cutoff is set equal to 10 keV in regions 7, 9,
11
 * and to 200 keV in the other regions.

Cheers,
-Nikhil