[fluka-discuss]: Fwd: Obtaining detector spectrum from fluka output data

From: Maciej Szuchta <maciej.szuchta_at_student.uw.edu.pl>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 13:21:12 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Maciej Szuchta <maciej.szuchta_at_student.uw.edu.pl>
Date: 2014-03-31 12:10 GMT+02:00
Subject: Obtaining detector spectrum from fluka output data
To: fluka-discuss_at_fluka.org

Hello users

Maby you've got an idea how can I transform my data which looks like this:

beginning of bin end of bin number of particles
 error

 3.387E-04

3.408E-04

5.394E+00

1.598E+01

3.408E-04

3.428E-04

4.982E+00

1.192E+01

3.428E-04

3.449E-04

4.166E+00

8.626E+00

3.449E-04

3.470E-04

6.862E+00

1.136E+01

3.470E-04

3.490E-04

5.549E+00

1.818E+01

3.490E-04

3.511E-04

4.777E+00

7.221E+00

3.511E-04

3.533E-04

5.426E+00

1.478E+01

3.533E-04

3.554E-04

5.596E+00

1.432E+01

3.554E-04

3.575E-04

5.153E+00

2.114E+01

3.575E-04

3.597E-04

6.141E+00

6.086E+00

3.597E-04

3.618E-04

4.571E+00

1.860E+01

3.618E-04

3.640E-04

5.077E+00

1.207E+01

3.640E-04

3.662E-04

1.198E+03

1.240E+00

3.662E-04

3.684E-04

3.762E-01

7.314E+01

3.684E-04

3.706E-04

4.398E-01

7.594E+01

3.706E-04

3.729E-04

2.241E-01

6.127E+01

3.729E-04

3.751E-04

3.023E-01

4.133E+01

to spectrum that I can obtain by useing scintillation detector. What I know
for this moment is:
I plot a histogram out of this data and i have to blur it with gaussian
fits.
Have you got any ideas how can I do it properly or maby I can do it in
FLUKA.?
I'm trying to use OriginLab to do this.