Re: [fluka-discuss]: URSYELD unit of measurements

From: Francesco Rossetto <francesco.rossetto_at_lnl.infn.it>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 11:27:32 +0200

Thank you very much, I saw something in the output files referring to a
mb quantity, but I was not sure if the final result was expressed either
in mb or cm2, since the centimetre is still the main length unit in
Fluka. Thank you very much anyway, I'll pay more attention to the manual
next time.

Francesco

--
Francesco