[fluka-discuss]: Score urestricted and restricted stopping powers differential in energy

From: Ferreira De Almeida Lourenco, Ana <am.lourenco_at_ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 14:23:06 +0000

Dear Fluka experts

I'm simulating a proton beam on a water cylinder target. The target is split into many regions and I used the USRTRACK detector to compute the fluence differential in energy.

How can I score, for each region, the collision stopping power differential in energy for protons (restricted)?

Is it also possible to score the unrestricted stopping powers differential in energy?

Many thanks!
Ana