Re: [fluka-discuss]: PROJECTILE HADRON MOMENTUM OUTSIDE OF THE ALLOWED REGION,

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 11:25:00 +0200

Dear Sunil

that message indicates that a hadronic interaction was requested for a
particle with 7.6 keV/c momentum and, due to its risibly low energy,
indeed was not performed ("region" refers to energy range). Apparently
it's nothing impacting the simulation course, but still it is advisable to
figure out why you ended up there. We would need to reproduce your
history, let's collect the relevant material (random seed if the message
is rare and not systematic, etc).

Cheers

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti