[fluka-discuss]: WHAT(3)-parameter of RADDECAY card

From: Artem Zontikov <zontikov_at_nf.jinr.ru>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 21:04:18 +0400

Dear experts,
Would you please give any detail information about WHAT(3)-parameter of
RADDECAY card. An example in the manual says that the number of produced
radioactive nucleus are multiplied by WHAT(3)-value to perform several
decays. The question is - should I divide my result (e.g. dose at
requested decay time) by WHAT(3)-value or Fluka automatically takes into
account the weight of each nuclei, its decay products and secondaries.
Thanks.