RE: [fluka-discuss]: Fluence in a certain surface

From: Alessio Mereghetti <Alessio.Mereghetti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 13:30:37 +0000

Dear Ho-Seung,

You probably want to use the USRBDX card - check it out in the Fluka Manual.

Moreover, have a look at the Basic Course lessons - e.g. the last one in Dresden:
http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=course&sub=program&navig=2&which=dresden2013
where you can find plenty of material concerning Fluka capabilities - in your specific case: Scoring

Cheers
Alessio

Alessio Mereghetti
CERN, EN-STI-EET