Re: Re: [fluka-discuss]: source-sample from FLNRR2

From: <me_at_marychin.org>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 21:18:09 -0700 (PDT)

Dear 渊林,

FLNRR2 simply returns two random numbers sampled from Gaussian distribution.
That is, if we simply get source.f to print out the values of R GAUS1 and
RGAUS2, we then plot histograms of RGAUS1 and RGAUS2, we will find two happy
Gaussian curves, each with the respective sigma. FLNRR2 is embedded in the
binary libraries in the public distribution, therefore not so much for 'seeing'
as such...

:) mary