[fluka-discuss]: USERDUMP: READING OUTPUT

From: Jonathan Derrien <jderrien_at_ulb.ac.be>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 14:00:51 +0200

Dear Users-Fluka,
I'm trying to use userdump-card but I can't read the output file. This card give output files in binary (unformatted), and I don't see how I'm supposed to read them: i added a plot in flair with dump type, I've selected one of the output file and when I clicked on "plot" I got an error. Of course I read the manual and all the topics of the Fluka-discuss about Userdump.
Best regards,
Jonathan