[fluka-discuss]: Suppress production of secondary particles on a proton beam

From: Ferreira De Almeida Lourenco, Ana <am.lourenco_at_ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 13:46:17 +0000

Dear Fluka experts

I would like to suppress the production of secondary particles on a proton beam.

For example, I can use a DISCARD card to suppress their transport, but not its production.
Also, I tried to use the IONSTRANS card, but with that I won't have production of secondary particles as well as protons, and I just want to suppress the production of secondary particles (alphas, deuterons, tritons...). Does anyone know how I can do this?

Many thanks,
Ana