Re: [fluka-discuss]: following particle in every step (NTRACK vs NTRUCK)

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 23:11:08 +0200

Hi George,
 mgdraw is a very powerful tool, but I see you already know what are the
different ingredients.
If you miss the successive steps I guess you activate it using the wrong
WHAT(3) in the USERDUMP card, or your threshold are too high and the
particles are "absorbed" in loco.

I would suggest you to play around with the default mgdraw.f and maybe to
post your code. It's a bit complicate to tell you what is wrong if I can't
see what you do.

I would leave NTRUCK aside for the time being.
Best