[fluka-discuss]: Too thin region?

From: <Vegard.Gjerde_at_student.uib.no>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 10:55:05 +0200

Dear Fluka experts,

Is it possible to make a region too thin for e.g. USRBDX. I have a
proton beam impinging on a 1 micrometer thick uranium target (1 cm^2)
and want to score various particle fluences out of the uranium on the
opposite side. I therefore made a new region on that side of the
uranium, 0.01 micrometer thick. Is it possible to run into problems
because the dimensions are actually too small?

Thanks,
Vegard Gjerde