[fluka-discuss]: difference between Precisio and Neutron defaults

From: sanjay andola <andolas.007_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 17:50:40 +0530

Dear FLUKA experts
I am simulating BF3 detectors for Efficiency calculations. for this I am
using RESNuclei Card. I have done this with Precisio and Neutron defaults.
there is a significant difference between these two results. is precisio
is not giving results of neutron interaction.
here I am sending the Plot.dat file of both the results.

--
sanjay