[fluka-discuss]: RE: time out error

From: Christian Buhl Sorensen <christian.buhl.soerensen_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 13:55:57 +0000

Hi Tristan

The indication from flair is not that informative, but if there was an error in the computation, usually the .out, .log and .err files generated in the fluka_[pid] folder are much more helpful in debugging the input file.

And there was an answer to your previous question - I'll forward it in a second.

Cheerio,
        Christian Buhl