Re: [fluka-discuss]: How to save an image of the geometry with a usrbin dist superimposed?

From: Mina Nozar <nozarm_at_triumf.ca>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 12:52:56 -0700

Dear Anton,

Thank you for your reply.

I tried saving the geometry superimposed by the result of a USRBIN
distribution in a 'gif' format. When I view the geometry pane with the
appropriate USRBIN distribution layer, I can see the distribution but
when I look at the saved 'gif' file, the superimposed USRBIN
distribution is not there.

Can you send few lines on how you manage to produce the USRBIN
superimposed geometry plot?

Thank you very much,
Mina