Re: [fluka-discuss]: Alpha Particle

From: <me_at_marychin.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 08:08:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hello again Saqib,

There are regular FLUKA courses which you are encouraged to attend. Courses are
announced on this same mailing list. When there is an announcement, best to
respond quickly because places get filled quickly due to high demand.

Meanwhile, you may like to go through the lectures and exercises previously
delivered in Dresden here:
http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=course&sub=program&navig=2&which=dresden2013

Additionally there is also a tutorial here:
http://marychin.org/shows/fluka_intro.pdf
and an intro here:
http://marychin.org/shows/MC_from_scratch.pdf

I append this message to your original fluka-discuss thread, as we normally do.

Blessings to you too!

:) mary