[fluka-discuss]: Re: 3rd FLUKA advanced course and workshop

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 13:26:34 +0200

The course website is operational since this morning (European time), it
is accessible from the FLUKA website (www.fluka.org) as well as directly
at the URL
https://indico.cern.ch/event/334606/.

People with a suitable FLUKA experience are warmly invited to apply
*through the dedicated webform*, possibly proposing a contribution for the
user workshop, where various FLUKA studies are intended to be presented
and discussed (with special emphasis on the implementation challenges,
the adopted technical strategies, and the critical aspects).

Mid September all the received applications will be examined and the
selected ones will be personally notified, in order to be validated by the
final registration. Fee payment and travel and accommodation arrangements
shall take place at that stage only.

Looking forward to meeting some of you in Frascati early December

The FLUKA team

Francesco Cerutti
CERN-EN/STI
CH-1211 Geneva 23