Re: [fluka-discuss]: allowed values for "BIASING" card

From: <roberto.versaci_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 10:46:41 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Victor,

I suppose you have read the FLUKA manual available online on the FLUKA
web page. Unfortunately, it is not up to date.

I would recommend you to use the one distributed together with the program
which is more updated. You can do that either directly accessing the file
in the FLUPRO directory (typing "fm" from the command line in Linux) or
through flair.

The correct value is 100000.

Cheers,

                 Roberto