Re: [fluka-discuss]: Diffuse reflection for optical photons incident on flat/curved surfaces

From: Ali Koosha <koosha.ali_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 00:53:52 +0430

Dear Giuseppe
Thanks to your helpful reply. I will develop my program for simulation of diffuse reflection across optical boundaries, and surely inform the FLUKA community about this experience.

By the way, the information about FLUKA variables/routines/functions is not systematic and well-documented. So, a consistent implementation is upon the level of expertise and maturity of users. However, this is not good enough for an international code.

Best wishes
Ali Koosha