Re: [fluka-discuss]: [Question about my subscribed email]

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 13:20:02 +0200

Hello,
no, your question did not go to the list.
 Please note that only subscribed e-mail addresses can submit questions to
the mailing list, and that your e-mail address was updated, following
your request, only this morning. Previously, only your kirams.re.kr
address was enabled, any post from naver.com could not be delivered.
I would like to encourage you to resubmit your question now,
thank you for your understanding
paola

> Hello.
>
> I sent a email twice at three days ago and today.
>
> But, I have got a any message and response.
>
> So, I would like to ask whether my questions about calculating LET at each
> voxel is sent properly to fluka team.
>
> Thank you for your reading.
>
> I'm looking forward to your reply.
>
> Have a nice day!!~~^^

> Kyung-Nam Lee, M.S.
> Research Physicist
> Medical Physics Research Team
> Division of Heavy Ion Clinical Researches
> Korea Heavy Ion Medical Accelerator Project (KHIMA Project)
> KOREA INSTITUTE of RADIOLOGICAL & MEDICAL SCIENCES (KIRAMS)
> #215-4 Gongneung-dong Nowon-gu
> Seoul 139-709, Korea
> Tel: 82-2-970-1737
> Fax: 82-2-970-1962
> Mobile:82-10-6366-9161
> E-Mail: leeronaldo_at_naver.com (with big file), leeronaldo_at_kirams.re.kr

Paola Sala
INFN Milano
tel. Milano +39-0250317374
tel. CERN +41-227679148