Re: [fluka-discuss]: Prompt gamma measurements

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 11:28:53 +0200

Dear Suzanne

I am not sure if you questions has been answered already:

Secondary particles that are explicitely produced (e.g., above the
threshold energies defined with the EMFCUT card for electromagnetic
particles) can be accessed, immediately after their creation via the user
routine mgdraw (ENTRY USDRAW). Please see below a cut-and-paste of the
comment lines that you find there.

Cheers
Stefan

*
  *======================================================================*
  * *
  * USer dependent DRAWing: *
  * *
  * Icode = 10x: call from Kaskad *
  * 100: elastic interaction secondaries *
  * 101: inelastic interaction secondaries *
  * 102: particle decay secondaries *
  * 103: delta ray generation secondaries *
  * 104: pair production secondaries *
  * 105: bremsstrahlung secondaries *
  * 110: decay products *
  * Icode = 20x: call from Emfsco *
  * 208: bremsstrahlung secondaries *
  * 210: Moller secondaries *
  * 212: Bhabha secondaries *
  * 214: in-flight annihilation secondaries *
  * 215: annihilation at rest secondaries *
  * 217: pair production secondaries *
  * 219: Compton scattering secondaries *
  * 221: photoelectric secondaries *
  * 225: Rayleigh scattering secondaries *
  * Icode = 30x: call from Kasneu *
  * 300: interaction secondaries *
  * Icode = 40x: call from Kashea *
  * 400: delta ray generation secondaries *
  * For all interactions secondaries are put on GENSTK common (kp=1,np) *
  * but for KASHEA delta ray generation where only the secondary elec- *
  * tron is present and stacked on FLKSTK common for kp=npflka *
  * *
  *