[fluka-discuss]: RE: Score secondary fragments from a carbon ion beam

From: Alessio Mereghetti <Alessio.Mereghetti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 10:33:27 +0000

Dear Ana,

I would define a USRBIN detector and a USRTRACK detector specific to each atomic number you reported, and than define an AUXSCORE card for each of them, for actually filtering the atomic number you want. Check that card out on the manual and in this lecture:
https://indico.cern.ch/event/296741/contribution/12/material/slides/0.pdf

FHEAVY is the name of the common storing data about heavy fragments generated during nuclear evaporation - you may need it only in case you modify user routines...

Cheers
Alessio

Alessio Mereghetti
CERN, EN-STI-EET